Re: RH and GNOME

Kysh Dragon <debian@dragonfyre.soark.net> wrote:
> The GPL doesn't matter a whit in these cases.

Mostly because you're arguing hypothetical cases that have little
connection to your logic.

You've managed to conclude that Raster is RedHat taking over the world
like Microsoft.

Near as I can tell, I could describe the workings of the free software
community till I'm blue in the face, and you'd just be hopping up and
down, spewing venom like that's what this list was for.  And you're
right: none of what I'd have to say really matters to you.

Good luck,

--
Raul