Re: RH and GNOME

	Amen,..  important stuff, but averaged over time , it may occupy
half of this list's traffic, 80% during heavy periods.

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Raul Miller wrote:
rdm>This could turn into a really cool discussion.
rdm>
rdm>But I think debian-devel is swamped.
rdm>
rdm>Can we start up a list, maybe debian-public, to discuss high-level
rdm>documentation issues, user (and non-user) surveys, things like the debian
rdm>logo, and the helpful side of bragging about our accomplishments?

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>