Re: RH and GNOME

    Zed> employing who out here?  Employers control what you do with
    Zed> their products, on their equipment, on their time or in their
    Zed> name.  They do not have any right to what you do on your own
    Zed> time on your own equipment in your own name.  It's not like
    Zed> technical jobs are so rare that we're beholden for our
    Zed> existance to the first company who hires us...

Just to get way off-topic here... That's not entirely true.  Certainly
not in the USA & quite possibly not in a number of other countries.
Read up of IP law: if you develop (even on your own time) something
that suggests itself to you due to your normal day-to-day activities
at your place of employment, your employer can claim IP rights over
your work.  Makes if a good reason to have a hobby unrelated to your
profession. :)

--
Stephen
---