Re: Debian i386 freeze

Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com> wrote:
> I've explained in my message to Raul why I think the "system component"
> clause is too vague.

But you didn't even wait for a reply from me before telling people about
sending me this message.  So what's the point in mentioning my name?

You seem to be trying to incite more.. discussion of this topic on
debian-devel.  Please don't.

Put bluntly, I think you're wrong.  You're misunderstanding basic

If anyone else wants to see a copy of my response to your message,
they can ask me and I'll send them a copy.  [I don't think my response
is any great literary work or anything, but it does address the points
you raised.]