Re: Intent to package Cleanfeed

Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Jul 20, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@debian.org> wrote:
>
>  >I intend to package cleanfeed.  I use this on all the news servers
>  >I maintain.
> I'm not sure cleanfeed should be packaged: everyone who cares about it
> will install the last release ASAP so an old package in stable will
> not be really useful.

It won't go into stable but into unstable.  Everybody who wants to
install it can fetch the latest version from unstable.  This is perfectly
ok.  Also, this makes installations easier as people don't have to
compile themselves.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Linux are doomed to reinvent it, poorly.