Re: E packages (yes finally)

On Mon, Jul 20, 1998 at 04:02:54AM -0400, Shaleh wrote:
> If you would grab the Imlib from where you found E it would not need the
> --force-depends.

Well, I have gnome installed, saw a problem on the list, looked at ldd after
unpacking and just forced it.

> I did not touch any .xinit or other files so please explain the other
> comment.

I started enlightenment while fvwm2 was running. It seems to have created
those files to be sure it is started at next X startup (a behaviour that
probably should be disabled in Debian).

> As for the typos --> Raster is one of the WORST typers I have ever
> seen.  I have gon crazy trying to fix them.  I siimply gave up.  Feel
> free to forward any patches to raster@redhat.com or join the E mailing
> list.  details are on www.enlightenment.org

:)  I can understand you.

Marcus