Re: packages still depending on libc5 (Re: Debian v2.0 ("Hamm") Release (RSN))

Hi,
>>"Keita" == Keita Maehara <maehara@debian.or.jp> writes:

 Keita> We had better having a automatic dependency checking program. Some
 Keita> main packages still have dependency problems (they aren't critical,
 Keita> but may annoy novice users). In the testing process, I've found:

	Have you looked at pkg-order, which is designed to do things
 like that? It essentially provides a framework for people to write
 perl scripts that do exactly what they wish.

	manoj

--
 "The bad reputation UNIX has gotten is totally undeserved, laid on by
 people who don't understand, who have not gotten in there and tried