Re: BUG FOUND: Re: Potentially serious problem with kernel-headers...

"James R. Van Zandt" <jrv@vanzandt.mv.com> writes:

> This all started with xcdroast, of course.  I had found hdparm and
> filed bug #24664 against it earlier today.  (I just happened to have
> those sources here.)  The only new one is pcmcia-cs.  I'll file a bug
> shortly.

Hmmm, actually, it started with cdparanoia, which is only in slink.  Since
you didn't list it, I don't know if you only ran this test against hamm.
If so, I suppose it might be a good idea to run this test against slink.
Of course, since we have time to fix the bug in slink, but not hamm, it's
probably not a big deal.

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |