Intent to package: afterstep-classic

Soon as my maintainer application is completely processed (key verification
is the only holdup at this time) I will be packaging afterstep-classic.
It's been discussed before and I did express then that I would be working on
it, but I am only just now actually completing the process.

The afterstep window manager is already packaged, however the current
versions (1.4.x and above) are nothing at all like the original 1.0 version
in feel, function, or configuration.  There has been talk of upstream
maintenance for the older afterstep 1.0 source code.  For that reason I
decided to call the package -classic rather than -1.0.

Since many people prefer the older version, I've decided to package it.  I'm
using afterstep 1.0-5.2 as a base and will start by moving that to debhelper
and making the older afterstep not conflict with the newer one if possible.