Anyone using CVS or PRCS?

I'm thinking of using CVS or PRCS on my Debian packages to help me
keep my own and third-party patches straight.  Is anyone else doing
this, and if so, how do you make it work with the Debian source
packaging system?  For example, Debian policy wants the toplevel
source directory name to contain the version number while CVS uses the
module name without a version number instead.  Also CVS adds
bookkeeping directories and files that dpkg-source will include in the
.diff.gz file.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road