Re: oobrowser? (was Re: USE WNPP!)

I subsequently did a search of the wnpp and the -devel lists, using the web
search engine to do so (note: that search engine needs the ability to search
an entire archive instead of limiting the searches to 3-month chunks). I found
no references to the string 'oobrowser'.

Still, I recall hearing about a group that wanted to work on it, and IIRC,
it was an effort to debianize it. Whether the people involved were official
developers, I don't know. I submitted the request for information. I now ask:
was anyone even vaguely considering working on it?

-Jim