Re: Kernel Recompile

I am not sure if I am getting you right. The lib/modules gets properly compiled... but /etc/modules which are written when I install the base kernel doesn't get cleared up. So it tries to load psaux driver after I compiled support into the kernel. I did do make-kpkg and it also doesn't clear /etc/modules.

Thanks
Vaidhy