Re: mesa problems

Will Lowe <harpo@udel.edu> writes:

> I'm trying to compile xtraceroute
> (http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d3august/xt/index.html).  It uses gtkGL,
> so I'm also trying to compile that ... and configure is giving me:
> checking for glGetError in -lGL... no
> checking for glGetError in -lMesaGL... no
> checking for gluErrorString in -lGLU... no
> checking for gluErrorString in -lMesaGLU... no
>
> 	Are our mesa packages wacky,  or is this something that isn't in
> whichever OpenGL API mesa supports,  or have I bunged up?

xtraceroute's configure is SNAFU; if you munge around it, it compiles
and runs fine.  It's a nice program BTW, which I was considering
packaging, but it a) doesn't like 8 bit and b) is damn slow even on a
reasonable machine.

--
James
~Yawn And Walk North~                                  http://yawn.nocrew.org/