Intent to adopt package: developers-reference

I'm probably getting myself into the soup but I'd like to adopt the
developers reference, and fill in the document and make it a little
more useful than it is right now.  This was maintained by Christian
Schwarz.

If anyone else has designs upon this package or has expressed a desire
to take it (and I missed it) let me know.  Or if you just have helpful
comments or snippets then please go ahead and email me, or better yet,
use the bug tracking system!

I'll upload a new version around Sunday/Monday if no-one objects.