Re: did we get enlightenment?

Will Lowe wrote:

> the wm?  Is is around anyplace in .deb?

There is no Enlightenment to package.  Raster and Mandrake have pulled E
13.3 off any ftp site officially (and refuse to offer support or
interest in it) and E .14 is NOT released yet.  There is CVS access
only.  I am expecting a release around the end of this month or maybe
early August.  I have most of the packaging ready, I just need to get
with the authors to clean up the install routine.  They install
EVERYTHING into /usr/local/enlightenment.  Bins, gfx, config, the
works.  So obviously this kills the Debian and FHS guidlines.  I have
played w/ it a little and it looks like the Makefiles need cleaning.  I
will be tacklin this soon.

This also depends on my packages of Imlib and Fnlib making it out of
Incoming.  They have been there for two+ weeks.