Oops... enscript upload and my PGP key

Since a couple of people pointed it out to me... the enscript 1.6.0
upload I did a couple of days ago was signed with the key I generated
to build Debian/Alpha packages with my dbuild auto-building script.
Thus, the key says

pub  1024/7D7070A9 1997/11/28 Lars Wirzenius building Debian/Alpha automatically <liw@iki.fi>

I'm going to be using the same key to build on i386 as well (actually,
only on i386, since we don't have a Debian/Alpha system anymore), even
if just to test my dbuild script, and will occasionally upload packages
when the main package maintainer is not able to provide an i386 version.
Sorry about the confusion.