Re: Intent to package RootTail

On Mon, Jun 29, 1998 at 08:25:13PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> On Tue, May 12, 1998 at 10:18:49PM -0500, Petra, Kevin J Poorman wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I intend to package, (if no one else is working on it) Root tail. Root
> > tail is a cool program that is basicly like running 'tail
> > /var/log/messages' on your X root window. so far I have only one concern.
> > The source has no licence, with it as it's just a .c file. I'm going to
> > contact the author about this.
> >
> > Comments?
> >
> Have you new news from the author?

packaged already:

Package: rt
Section: x11
Maintainer: Kevin Poorman <ewigin@softhome.net>
Version: 0.4-1
 X root window, throught the use of transparent windows.

I don't have it installed, but it would be best to check the copyright.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian Linux  http://www.debian.org  The superior Linux distribution