What do I do with this "Internal compiler error"?

I've been trying to compile the new Moonlight Creator for a couple of days,
and after getting almost everything I need, I'm stuck with:

---------- MLPVertexArray.o ----------
/bin/sh /desarrollo/mmagallo/Moonlight/moonlight-0.5.3/src/libtool --quiet --mode=compile g++ -O2 -Wall -DNDEBUG -DNWARN -fomit-frame-pointer -fexpensive-optimizations -ffast-math -funroll-loops -malign-loops=2 -malign-jumps=2 -malign-functions=2 -D_REENTRANT   -I..  -c MLPVertexArray.C
MLPVertexArray.C: In method bool MLPVertexArray::_serialRead(class XDRFile *)':MLPVertexArray.C:64: Internal compiler error.
MLPVertexArray.C:64: Please submit a full bug report to egcs-bugs@cygnus.com'.

If I remove -O2 from the command line, the thing will compile fine, but it
will bomb out at a later stage. I can try searching for the exact
optimization(s) that's doing this, but I'm not sure that's what they mean my
"full bug report".

I'm trying to compile Moonlight Creator 0.5.3 [1] using the compilers
available on hamm. I have tried with the snapshot releases on experimental,
and it's the same...

Thanks,

				Marcelo

[1] http://www.cybersociety.com/moonlight/