Re: Debian Free Software (FSF) or Open Source? (was Re; non-cd...)

On 28 Jun 1998 11:54:05 -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>	I am not sure that a stement by a troll tech employee would be

    I didn't mean just some joe blow at Trolltech, I meant one of the two(?)
people who founded it.  They made the license, they know the intent, they are
the ones that would pursue it and if they say it is ok, on record, that, too,
is a binding contact.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my