Re: Having a non-free and a non-cd branch?

Hi,
>>"Lalo" == Lalo Martins <lalo@webcom.com> writes:

 Lalo> On Jun 27, Kevin Atkinson decided to present us with:

 >> I don't think that debian will compete very well with RedHat if you guys
 >> keep this policy up.  True fully I chose debian over RedHat because I
 >> didn't like the fact that RedHat was so X based and didn't like the
 >> "cheap" solutions they had to make configuration easier...

	I think you have missed the imlications of the social contract.

 Lalo> Sorry. The Social Contract and the Free Software Guidelines are
 Lalo> not an obstacle for competing with RedHat; they're the _very_
 Lalo> _reason_ why we want to compete with RedHat.

	In fact, I would say that a sense of community is far more
 important to us than world domination -- fast or otherwise. If we
 wanted world domination, we would choose windows 98 ;-)

	manoj
--
 "I see little divinity about them or you.  You talk to me of
 Christianity when you are in the act of hanging your enemies.  Was