Re: Afterstep classic

On Sat, Jun 27, 1998 at 11:48:24AM +0200, Joel Rosdahl wrote:
> > What I have is the bo package.  If you happen to have the 1.0-5.2 source
> > package, I'd greatly appreciate a copy.
>
> You can, as I wrote in a previous mail, get it from
>
>   ftp://rosdahl.ml.org/pub/afterstep-classic/

I'm sorry, I missed that---I thought you had the old bo package there.  I've
got the stuff all but downloaded now and will repackage it shortly.  Should
it be called afterstep1.0 or afterstep-classic you think?  I was going to
quite literally flip a coin.  <g>

Still working on finding a developer who I can safely say can safely say I'm
me--I'm a bit paranoid.  Also still looking for the other alternative, a
scanner.