Re: 19980623 Work-Needing and Prospective Packages

--On Wed, Jun 24, 1998 6:02 pm +0100 "Adrian Bridgett"
<adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Unless I've missed something, there is currently no WWW site for WNPP.  If
> such a site exists and is kept upto date by everyone, I think your idea
> would have more merit, ATM I think it's more hassle.

You have.

I think I reach it by going to the developer's corner, going to one of the
'how you can help' links, and then following the link to the WNPP.

There may be (certainly should be) a more direct route.

While I'm typing, what mailing list is the WNPP on?  It doesn't seem to be
any of the ones I'm on...

Jules Bean

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |