Re: rsync vs. ftp usage

> is rsync realy so good ?

The only real problem with it for this use, is that if the link dies
completely, I think rsync discards the partial image.

Other than that, it is muck more likely to result in a bit-for-bit copy of the
original than ftp, and if you've got the space for two copies of an image, it
will update an old one to the latest much faster than trnsfering the whole lot.

I'll ask Andrew Tridgell if the partial file thing can be made optional.

Cheers, Phil.