Re: libungif?

  WL> I've just installed Jim Pick's Gnome .20 .debs and they're all
  WL> complaining that libungif.so.3 can't be found.  Where would it
  WL> be?  There's no libungif package, according to
  WL> www.debian.org/packages.html.

According to Jim, creating a link
/usr/lib/libungif.so.3.0->/usr/lib/libgif.so.3.0 will fix this (if you
have giflib3g installed, of course :), and he's asked this link to be
made in the libgif package. Before I do that, though, I'd like to
discuss the matter with him a little further, and he's just left for a
couple days.

The libungif package should be there too, though. Did you check
incoming?

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/