Re: [comp.lang.modula3] ANNOUNCE: Release of PM3-1.1.6 with LINUXLIBC6 support

    Anthony> I'm no expert, and I don't know how to fix the problem,
    Anthony> so if any developers are interested, please try to
    Anthony> compile it.  :-) (They've got the *.src.rpm package, that
    Anthony> probably means it compiles on Red Hat 5?  Hmm...)  :-)

 I'm no expert either...  I know only a little about Modula-3.  I know
 enough about it to know that at some point I will learn to at least
 read code written in it...  and maybe, if I like, it write programs
 in it too.  It's reportedly a very good multithreaded programming
 language.  We should have this packaged and set up to run the demos
 and that way cool algorithm tutor I saw running once... from our
 window manager menus.

 Maybe I'll find the time in the next year.  There's so much to learn,
 and this stack of books next to me is still about to fall over on me
 if I don't read them soon!