Re: Building a connection with Kachina Tech.

"Alexander" == Alexander Kushnirenko <kushnir@pccmu1.fnal.gov> writes:

Alexander> I would leave it the way it is.  "Scientific" is not well
Alexander> defined.  To a certain extent it's not defined at all.

Some SAL classifications include chemistry, biology, artificial
intelligence, physics, astronomy, relational DBMS, parallel computing,
geographic information systems, and scientific data processing and
visualization, some of which are poorly described by "math".

Lucky we already have "electronics."  :-)

Someone already suggested a DBMS section, and having a dir for "perl
stuff" might not be a bad idea either....

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __        "netgod"     irc.debian.org          mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      Yes, I'm Linus, and I am your God.     mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\       -- Linus, keynote address, Expo 98   GO BLUE