Problems with javalex

Hi folks,

I was trying to fix that javalex package lately but failed
constantly.  I don't speak any Java at all, this could be a reason.

I'd like to receive some help.  The program gets called with the
following command

  /usr/bin/java JavaLex.Main $*

The main problem is that there is no JavaLex.Main file.  It is not
included in the .tar.gz nor in the .diff.gz file and it isn't
generated when the program gets compiled.

As interim bugfix I have already requested javalex to be removed from
hamm.  The question now is: Do we want to keep the package in slink?

If we can't get it to work we should completely remove it.

TIA,

	Joey

--
 / Martin Schulze                      http://home.pages.de/~joey/