Re: mirror-2.9 released, and hopefully DFSG compliant

     What new and improved features would we forego if you released a
mirror28 package?  I guess I will have to install 2.9 to see if I'm
happy with it.

     Perhaps you could persuade the author to add support for restarts
on partially downloaded files, and any other desirable patches that
are not included in 2.9.

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

>   Bob>      I would like to see this feature continued if it isn't in 2.9-1
>   Bob> by default.
> Note that the license currently states that distributing modified versions of
> mirror is not koscher.
> There were way more patches, big and small.  Maybe I should release a
> mirror28 package which preserves these ?

  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>
  |_) (_) |_)      Palm City, FL  USA    PGP Key ID: A8E40EB9