MkISOFS (mkhybrid) patches

Hi! Just a quick note to inform you that:-

a) I've updated my mkhybrid patches for decent support for El Torito
   (see the debian-cd thread for more info)

The file README.eltorito.2 contains more info on this feature.

b) I've added support for making mkhybrid follow symlinks which point
   outside a particular tree. This means you can do the following, for example:-

mkdir cd-testing
cd cd-testing
ln -s ~/debian/dists/slink .
ln -s slink/main/binary-i386/devel/*.deb .
mkhybrid -F `pwd` -o ../cdimage.iso -R .

And all symlinks which can be left as symlinks will be!

To use it, you give mkisofs the option -F with a directory parameter. This
directory is the base under which symlinks will be preserved, e.g. in the
following case:-

mkdir cd-testing
cd cd-testing
:>../t
ln -s ../t .
ln -s h t

"mkisofs -F `cd ..; pwd` -o ../cdimage.iso -R ." will copy both symlinks
*AS SYMLINKS*, and "mkisofs -F `pwd` -o ../cdimage.iso -R ." will
dereference t, but keep h as a symlink.

I've attached the diffs against mkhybrid-1.12a3.3. Note: this is *highly
alpha*, I don't know what the new El Torito stuff will do, but I do know
that the symlink stuff works. I'm working on a cd-selector program to
select boot-images on boot-up.

--
Tom Lees <tom@lpsg.demon.co.uk> <tom@debian.org>  http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/
PGP Key: finger tom@master.debian.org, http://www.lpsg.demon.co.uk/pgpkey.txt.