Re: leaving the project for 2 month

On Mon, May 25, 1998 at 05:31:29PM +0300, Boris D. Beletsky wrote:
> I am orphaning my packages and leaving the project for a term of 2

Doh

     * [28]borik@isracom.co.il ("Boris D. Beletsky") (13 outstanding bugs)

Did you contact the upstream author about the jed bugs?  How
high to you think are the chances that some of the bugs are
fixed in the new upstream package?

> month. If you can leave and alias on master saying "borik:
> borik@isracom.net.il" I would be grateful.

Please edit the .qmail files on master+va appropriately.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                              No question is too silly to ask, /
/   but, of course, some are too silly to answer.  -- perl book /