Official Debian 2.0 CD master images

Is anyone in charge of the creation of these images? I have received
a few inquiries about this and want to make sure that everything is
under control before I get back to them.

The creation of the Official release was a great idea. Hopefully,
it will be continued now that Bruce is gone.

BTW, one of the inquiries came from LSL. They say they are currently
taking "advanced orders simply because people insist on it!".
They also said "We are fervant Debian supporters and want to
continue to do so!". It's great that a commercial company has
such positive things to say about us.

Jay Treacy