Re: Paging Dan Quinlan

On Thu, Apr 23, 1998 at 11:58:57AM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> I have been getting bounced mail from the testing mailing list sent to
> Dan Quinlan. Can anyone verify that he has indeed left the project, or
> give me a new address for him?
>
> http://www.pathname.com/fhs/ still has a mailto quinlan@pathname.com .

My home address is still quinlan@pathname.com.  I'm not active in Debian
right now, but I have been following some of the mailing lists (until I
was removed due to the excessive number of bounces).

I don't know why the Debian mail server has problems with
quinlan@pathname.com and I haven't really had time to investigate, but I
can tell you that my home link is somewhat unreliable (bad telco lines).
Other mail servers seem to cope pretty well with it, though.

I'll probably resubscribe from work.

- Dan