Re: Uploaded junkbuster 2.0-1 (source i386) to master

Port 8080 is already used by wwwoffle, another Debian package.

Although wwwoffle is easier to change than NAS, I think that it still
has priority over junkbuster since it's been here longer.

John Goerzen        Linux, Unix programming           jgoerzen@complete.org |