Re: Date bug in exmh/mh/sendmail (don't know exactly what)?

On 1998/05/17, Adam P. Harris wrote:
> Probably in slink, mh will be priority extra and nmh will be priority
> standard (the opposite of how it is now).  Now is too late to change
> it; nmh has some bad interactions with exmh and maybe other programs
> also.

The incompatibility between exmh and nmh is very minor.  The only problem
known to me is that in the default configuration, the exmh 'Reply All'
button will reply only to the sender of the message.  This can be fixed with
an 8-line patch to exmh (7 lines of which are used to determine whether exmh
is running on top of mh or nmh).  See bug #21600 for the details.

By the way, the current priority of nmh is Optional, not Extra.

Regards,

Ruud de Rooij (nmh maintainer)
--
Ruud de Rooij