Re: Seeking other archs to build packages on

> is that cross-compiling code with floating point calculations is
> dangerous to impossible. You should be sure that the source doesn't

Do you speak from experience *with gcc* in this regard?  I ask,
because I worked on the gcc cross-float code (years ago) and found
that it is actually far better than most people imagine.  After all, a
*large* part of Cygnus' business has traditionally been cross
compilers... and embedded floating point is more widely used than most
people who aren't actually doing embedded work realize.   So if you
have *actually* seen problems, by all means submit detailed bug
reports...