Re: Lynx-SSL

I found a file, edssl081a.tgz, that is an SSL proxy for other
applications.  One of the things it can do is easily provide https support
to Lynx.  I was able to easily compile it using the SSL packages from
nonus -- it doesn't contain any crypto code itself...

Someone might argue that this isn't quite as secure as patching lynx,
but it is easy to use without patching lynx...  Preferable, IMHO.  Is
anyone in the free world interested in packaging this?  There's nothing
new to export.

You can find the file using altavista.

Thanks

Jeff