Re: Lynx-SSL

On Tue, May 12, 1998 at 02:48:48AM +0000, Rev. Joseph Carter wrote:
> I recall getting it on a replay.net mirror.

Not to reply to my own message, but...

If the thing has already been exported, even illegally it's outta the hands
of the US and could be packaged after that point.

The US has also claimed that PGP, which has been exported legally may not be
RE-exported because it's still under US jurisdiction.  Of course, Bill
Clinton can also claim he didn't have sexual relations with Lewinsky---does
not make it true.  =>

The lynx patch did come from the US.  =<  However, I did see it outside the
US, soooooo...  I'm looking for the site I found it on, was a couple months
ago now.