Re: Intent to package

On Mon, May 11, 1998 at 12:57:11PM -0000, Pawel Wiecek wrote:
> There are two programs I'd like to package for Debian:
>  - S/Key one time passwords (I don't remember the site now) - this allows
>    secure telnet connections by using one time passwords - user is given the
>    password number and has to type proper password. These can be generated
>    using a supporting program on the other side of the link or printed on
>    paper.

Already done; unless you refer to a different version than

Package: opie
Section: net
Installed-Size: 83
Maintainer: Joel Klecker <jk@espy.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 2.31-3
Depends: libc6
Filename: dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/net/opie_2.31-3.deb
Size: 41434
MD5sum: 8d262a48a492d4902dfe9c9c8f6bde1b
 This package provides the programs neccesary for responding to OPIE or
 S/Key challanges
 .
 OPIE is a package derived from the Bellcore S/Key Version 1 distribution
 that helps to secure a system against replay attacks. It does so using a
 secure hash function and a challenge/response system.  OPIE was developed
 at and for the United States Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
.
 It is derived in part from Berkeley Standard Distribution UNIX and the
 Bellcore S/Key Version 1 distribution.

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch