Re: Time to say goodbye...

On Tue, May 05, 1998 at 11:23:38AM +0100, Luis Francisco Gonzalez wrote:
> Craig Sanders wrote:
> > > Me too.
> > me too.
> There goes another me too.
The same holds for me

Nils

| Quotes from the net:  L> Linus Torvalds, W> Winfried Truemper               |
| L>this is the special easter release of linux, more mundanely called 1.3.84 |
| W>Umh, oh. What do you mean by "special easter release"?. Will it quit      |
* W>working today and rise on easter?                                         *