Re: RSync

[On fmirror:]
  Rob> It's syntax made it really easy to specify things like "I want a
  Rob> mirror of unstable and frozen, but only the {disks,binary}-{i386,all}
  Rob> stuff.  To do the same thing in mirror syntax is a much bigger hassle.

Shouldn't have to be, especially for someone as Perl-savvy as you.

  Rob> Oh, and anyone else notice that mirror's in non-free?  I was
  Rob> surprised.

It is supposedly going to change with mirror-2.9 which is coming out one
day. Hopefully. A beta has been made available a while ago (but Lee ask not
to distribute).

--
mailto:edd@debian.org              According to the latest official figures,
http://rosebud.ml.org/~edd      43% of all statistics are totally worthless.