Re: Time to say goodbye...

Michael Meskes wrote:
> Jim Pick writes:
> > I must admit, I've been entirely negligent in following the policy
> > discussions - due to lack of time, I've skipped them entirely.
>
> Me too.
	Me three.  I am but a humble physics student ( ;-) ) who wants to
package a few science things for his own personal and political reasons. I
don't have time to be a powerful maintainer, and don't want to get any ego
tied up in it. (and I've only been here 8 months)  I had to toe the line
on Christian's opinion on some docs. A lot of us are willing to do that
because we appreciate the magnitude of the work of some of the key
players.  I hope Ch. is not leaving because of losing one battle (maybe
its more).
	( I am not taking sides on the number-of-maintainers-per-package
issue, or on the how-to-challenge-policy-issue.  Those folks may have
taken reasonable positions. )

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>