Intent to package Xswallow

	Xswallow is a plugin for Netscape that allows ANY X-based application
tu run inside Netscape. This allows you to run a VRML browser (vrwave,vrweb..) or
a midi application inside Netscape without having to expressely save to disk
and then run it aside. It works with <EMBED> tags and /etc/mime.types.

	I have tried it with Netscape 3.0 and 4.0b5 (not with Mozilla yet :( )
it can be found as a RedHat package so I intend to use this first for the
first release. BTW it is GPL'd.

	Javi