Re: MDA's was: Yet another Linux distribution! :-)

On Sun, May 3 1998, wrl@gandalf.wconsult.com wrote:
|'From Bill Leach <bleach@bellsouth.net>'

|Sendmail configuration is tough but it is also the best documented MTA
|bar none!  The O'Reliey book alone on sendmail is 2 1/5" thick.  Probably
|close to everything that has ever been done with mail has been done with
|sendmail (and possibly some things that can only be done with sendmail --
|and NO I don't know of any examples personally).

The only reason I still keep sendmail on my home machine is that I
didn't get any answer about how to implement a "fallback MX" in Qmail.
The point is a little mute now that I have an FR line at home but
still.... maybe this is your example.

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous