Random idea: packages with lots of bugs on WNPP

Sitting around thinking about nothing in particular, and it occurred
to me that it might be useful to include some of the buggier packages
on the WNPP.  This might be a good way to get people to work on fixing
these packages, instead of seeking out new things to package.  Maybe
we could include all packages with more than X bugs.. the top X
percent..

Maybe we could have some means of excluding several of the bigger ones
such as X, that do have active maintainers, but naturally, due to
their size, have lots of bugs.

Anyway.. just thought I'd toss this out for consideration.
--
David Welton                         http://www.efn.org/~davidw

		 --Debian GNU/Linux--