Re: Mirror of Incoming

    Ole> I seem to remember that there are mirrors of incoming. Could
    Ole> anyone point me to one? master doesn't seem to fancy ftp at
    Ole> the moment and I have an acute need of the new guile packs.

 I will upload the guile packages to my WWW site...  (It's just
started now, at 33.6, and I expect it to take an hour or so to update
the directory.)

 http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public/Debian/

 If I go over quota, I may have to remove the directory and not keep
the packages there.  I cannot afford more disk space at the ISP right
now.