packaged blt8.0-unoff for unstable

blt8.0-unoff is a blt version compatible with tk8.0 based on
blt2.1.

from the blt README:

There's a story behind these "unofficial" releases of BLT: shortly after
George released BLT 2.1 back in April '96, he "disappeared from the scene",
i.e. he didn't show up in comp.lang.tcl anymore, and he also didn't release
updates of BLT. Newer releases of Tcl/Tk (7.5/4.1-8.0) broke BLT 2.1, and
while Tcl/Tk went multi-platform (Unix, Win32(s), MacOS), BLT was still
restricted to Unix/X11. Of course, there were also some bugs in 2.1.
Due to BLT's popularity, and because its sources are freely available,
several people posted patches which fixed bugs, made BLT compatible with
newer versions of Tcl/Tk, and even made it compile under Win32. Unfortunately,
these efforts were not coordinated, and therefore some patches clashed with
others. To address this less than desirable situation, I've offered (end of
February '97) to coordinate the efforts to keep BLT up to date. Since then,
I've released several "unofficial", yet public versions of BLT. If people
run into trouble with these versions, I'm encouraging them to contact me
instead of George. Likewise, if someone wants to contribute patches, these
should be made against the latest "unofficial" release and sent to me; I'll
then try to incorporate them into my source tree and to release an updated
version ASAP.