Re: Intent to package: uedit

--On Wed, Apr 29, 1998 7:50 pm +0100 "James Troup"
<J.J.Troup@scm.brad.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I intend to package uedit.  I've always bemoaned the lack of a decent
> editor on Linux, but I've finally found one.  For all those of you
> who, like me, have long detested the bloated pig that is X11, you will
> rejoice to know that this editor is console based.

James is clearly joking.

(You are joking, aren't you, James?)

But the scary things is that uedit really does exist...

I suspect it doesn't really disable multi-user though ;)

Go read the author's page - it's quite amusing..

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |