Re: x 3.3.2-4

On Wed, Apr 29, 1998 at 02:06:55PM +0200, Remco Blaakmeer wrote:
> Can you make that -5 so that those who did get the broken version will get
> the right version? Releasing two different versions of a package with the
> same release number is bad, IMHO, even if the first one was only available
> for a very short time.

Well, it's too late now, but -4 has been rendered undesirable anyway
because of the CERT advisory (for which I still don't have fixes -- well,
xterm should be okay thanks to Richard Braakman, but xlib6g still needs
patching).  Not to mention some small, annoying, idiotic bugs.

I urge those who'd like to see -5 come out quickly to visit
http://master.debian.org/~branden/xsf.html and see what you can do to help.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   |    Music is the brandy of the damned.