Re: Conflicts between developers and policy

Hi,
>>"Philip" == Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

Philip> [Oxford English Dictionary] policy[1]: noun. prudent conduct,
Philip> sagacity; course or general plan of action (to be) adopted by
Philip> government, party, person etc.

	Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com> also quoted things
 similar. So, we have officially accepted and ratified the Policy
 documents, I take it, and I just missed the party?

	If the project has indeed ``adopted'' the Policy documents, I
 have nothing further to say. I just wish you guys had brought this up
 when people were fighting the Policy tooth and nail.

	If we have not adopted policy, then quoting the lexicon is a
 meaningless play on words; and even though they be named policy, they
 are evidently not.

	Which is it? (can't have it both ways, folks).

	manoj
--
 Wear me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; for love
 is strong as death, passion cruel as the grave; it blazes up like