Re: base-files etc.

>>>>> "Avery" == Avery Pennarun <apenwarr@worldvisions.ca> writes:

Avery> Why not /etc/profile?  Or is that against policy?

Avery> Incidentally, I've always wondered why there is no /etc/bashrc
Avery> and /etc/bash_profile.  They would be ideal for this.

        My suggestion is there should be an all-sh profile
[/etc/profile], an /etc/environment and per-sh rcs [/etc/bashrc,
cshrc...] and such. I'd suggest to always source these ones and the
the user ones ~/.profile, ~/.bashrc, ~/.environment ...

        CU!

          Linux-USB! http://peloncho.fis.ucm.es/~inaky/USB.html -
                                                                -
                Inaky Perez Gonzalez --  PGP pubkey fingerprint -
           inaky@peloncho.fis.ucm.es -- 8E 34 3A 62 64 99 E2 44 -
   http://peloncho.fis.ucm.es/~inaky -- AD 7B 30 D9 DD FF 3E 4C -